Shipping & Delivery
Our standard freight charges are:
- Anywhere in New Zealand flat rate of $7.99
- FREE shipping: In New Zealand we offer FREE shipping on orders over $100.
- Rural addresses (RD) $12.99
- Waiheke Island $15.99
How long does shipping take?
The usual delivery times are as follows:
- Christchurch and surrounding areas: 1-2 days.
- Rest of New Zealand: 2-3 working days.
- Rural delivery addresses: can take up to 10 working days.
Which shipping method do you use?
In New Zealand we use a door-to-door tracked courier service using TOLL Couriers www.toll.co.nz.
Can you ship to PO Boxes?
We can ship to a PO Box but this is an un-tracked NZ Post service and delivery usually takes longer than our courier service.
Do you allow pickups?
We are based in Tai Tapu, Christchurch. If you would like to pick up a product, please contact us on 03 329-6790.
What happens if my parcel hasn’t arrived?
If your parcel has not arrived within 4 working days please track your parcel using TOLL Couriers www.toll.co.nz using the tracking number provided in your email. If you need further assistance please contact your nearest branch of TOLL Couriers and quote your tracking number. Alternatively you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone us on 03 329-6790 and we’ll help you track your parcel.