Hifold The Fit and Fold Booster
The world's most adjustable high-back booster seat...
With over 243 individual settings you can adjust Hifold to suit your child no matter if they’re big, tall, small or narrow. Fit the Hifold to your child’s body shape and size and adjust the settings as they grow, grow and grow.
Not only is Hifold comfortable and safe, it is portable and lightweight. Hifold quickly folds down into a compact and convenient size making it ideal for travelling and moving between cars. With a handy strap, Hifold is the ideal hand luggage size for flights, rental cars and taxis.
With so much adjust-ability you can adjust the lap and shoulder belt guides to optimally fit your child’s body shape securely. Hifold has six advanced impact protection zones and three layers of comfort and protection. As a global product, Hifold has been rigorously tested and meets or exceeds car seat safety standards including NHTSA FMVSS 213 for the United States and ECE R44/04 for numerous countries around the world, including New Zealand.
You can safely and legally use your Hifold in New Zealand, the United States, Canada, England, Europe, Asia and South America. Hifold is currently working its way through testing in Australia.
Hifold has one of the broadest height and weight ranges for a high-back booster. It can be used by children weighing 15kg to 45kg and 90cm to 150cm tall.
Hifold is the only booster seat that can be adjusted separately in 4 areas including, the seat width (3 settings), the body width (3 settings), the head width (3 settings) and the height (9 settings). Because Hifold is so adjustable it will fit children of almost every shape and size….wide shoulders, narrow hips, tall or wide.
Safety & Construction
Child Height & Weight: 15kg to 45kg and 90cm to 150cm tall
Safety Standards: As a global product, Hifold has been rigorously tested and meets or exceeds car seat safety standards including NHTSA FMVSS 213 for the United States and ECE R44/04 for numerous countries around the world, including New Zealand.
Product Size (folded): 25 x 16 x 19cm (hand luggage size)
Product Weight: 4.6kg
Product Construction:Hifold has been constructed with a unique 4 layer design:
- Layer 1: Ultra-light weight EPE (Expanded Polyethylene) foam for superior impact resistance
- Layer 2: A dense energy absorbing EVA (Ethyelene-vinyl acetate) layer for added protection.
- Layer 3: A comfortable PU (polyurethane) foam and airflow™, washable fabric.
- Layer 4: A tough PP (Polypropylene) shell.
Lifespan: Hifold has a life of seven years from the date of manufacture.
Storage bag not included
Base range: 24-30 cm
Mid range: 34-41 cm
Head range: 29 cm (no width adjustment)
Height of seat from base to top: 60-74.5 cm
- We dispatch orders throughout NZ Monday to Friday. Last courier pick-up is 3.00pm.
- Usual delivery time 2-3 working days
- Courier door-to-door delivery using TOLL Couriers www.toll.co.nz
- Overnight shipping is available (please call 0211905564)
- FREE shipping on orders over $100.
- Please provide a physical address. We do not send to PO Boxes.
- For faster delivery please provide a non-rural address. RD deliveries take up to 6 days longer.
Just got my HiFold, unpacked it and it is already in the car ready for the grandson. I also have a MiFold for his sister. Now I don’t have to drag around that giant 200 pound elephant of a car seat any longer.
Hi, i got my two seats, i can not be more happy because at last i can fix 3 seat of my 3 kids, normal seat are too big so i had lot of problems but now i save time and win good humor, thank you Hifold to make my life easier.